Saturday, April 10, 2010

Share share shaaarreee!

Hey! I hope God is shakin up everyone's life in that amanzing waaayyy. Tomorrow is 4th Quarter so lets bring some praise! Worship starts at 7pm. And our one-of-a-kind coffee house is from 6-7 and 9-10.

We heard a great sermon last time about Jeremiah 29 and Matthew 25. It was all about what we bring to the table. Our worth. Our value. Our life. Let me ask you: What do you believe you're created for? Pray about that and I wanna see some God inspired comments here! =D Let's all share! Me first: I know I'm called to youth ministry and I know deep in my heart that I am gonna travel. I also know I'm meant to do something in the field of Environmental Studies that will somehow work for Gods glory. Please share your input! =D

Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment